This privacy statement outlines how our website collects, processes, and stores personal data. This outlines how our website aims to comply with GDPR.
Who we are
We are Pixeldot Creative Ltd
- Our website address is: https://www.brandbypixel.com.
- Our office address is 5B Brunswick Row, Brighton BN1 4JZ
- Our registered office address is: The Old Casino, 28 Fourth Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2PJ
- Our registered company number is: 07948191
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We do not collect any personal data on our website users.
If you complete a form on the website then we will collect the data that you enter into the form. This data is stored securely and is used only to process the request in the form, such as enquiring about a job or project. If you opt-in for our newsletter or for marketing to then we may use your data for these purposes. We do not pass your data on to any third-parties.
We only collect the data that is necessary to process your enquiry through our website.
The website uses the following cookies:
- _gat – Google Analytics
- _ga – Google Analytics
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any third parties.
How long we retain your data
We will store any data entered into a website for three years.
What rights you have over your data
If you have completed a form on this website, you can request to receive a file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
We will only send your data to another service if you complete a form on the website. This happens under the following circumstances:
If you have any specific or privacy concerns you can contact us below:
Data Protection Officer
Call: 01273 684416
How we protect your data
We take data security extremely seriously and employ the following methods to ensure it is protected:
- We use SSL to encrypt all data transferred between you and us
- We assess any third-party suppliers and systems to ensure they have a high-level of data protection in place
- Our staff have undergone privacy and GDPR training
- We ensure we are using the latest technologies and software to maintain security
What data breach procedures we have in place
If we identify a data breach we will assess the risk to rights and freedoms of those who’s data has been breached. If it is likely to have an affect on this we will inform the owner of the data and the ICO within 72 hours.