- Worth the wait? Fanta has taken what we know from a bottle and added a fresh twist. We love to be #disruptive toohttps://t.co/dzOzMBXr9J
- The stunning #imagery @pixeldotluke is known for has many of our clients requesting his #photographic services to b… https://t.co/QHIWerdMaq
- A well-executed #content audit can be a powerful way of gauging where an organisation stands and informing its futu… https://t.co/TBkfXNGa7e
- Great mixture of monochrome patterns, #illustrations and #stories create an engaging Greek #brandthread https://t.co/IEcJkAV0ty
- At Pixeldot we understand how important customer-centric content is to creating a relatable brandhttps://t.co/s1bsuGRFXx
- Creativity is just one reason #NYC is ranked 3rd Best City Brand in the world says #resonance consultancyhttps://t.co/nIURtYavpa
- @helloemsy Hey, we don't do logos we build brands that change industry's and perceptions. We'd love to do the same for you. #brandthinking
- Happy Birthday to our awesome Brand Strategist @natalie_l_lloyd Have a great day! https://t.co/GL3g26IxpO
- If you're at #99uconf and spot Jan & Luke come say hi - we love meeting likeminds
- It’s clear that UK politics need to work harder to discover a #brandthread that makes sense to voters
- Just arrived for a session @ustwo at the other end of the street for us (Wall St) looking forward to hearing their thoughts. #creative
- A fun, witty and fresh take on the world of design from @MikePerryStudio and we can confirm, he's as awesome off st… https://t.co/ibN8r3alKc
- We're in, we're #live, and we're ready to be creatively brown away. #99uconf https://t.co/mnjCoJ94pX
- Considering a rebrand? @pixeldotco will share their insights on building an authentic brand at #WiredBrekkie https://t.co/ZUSBNFXwyb ^EJ
- Our co-founders @pixeldotluke @pixeldotjan are attending #99UConf in #NYC today, look out for tweets and insights https://t.co/WHhwnt7VY9
- Love how the story behind this brand is expressed using #type and #colour, for a fusion of cultures #cheers
- @MIStringer @natalie_l_lloyd Thank you! It was a pleasure :)
- ‘You might feel as though writing isn’t worth it because there’s people out there who know way...’ - Alana Brajdic
- Our @Stridon exhibition stand at yesterday's #TEDxConfidence was a huge hit! We thoroughly enjoyed the day. https://t.co/S74r6U5pTT
- @natalie_l_lloyd & Laura ready to open the @Stridon exhibition at yesterday's inspiring #TEDxConfidence event. https://t.co/eHao9sZubD
- The @Stridon team at yesterday's #TEDxConfidence event. https://t.co/z0tdXO9QX1
- We had great fun yesterday bringing confidence in technology to the delegates of #TEDxLondon with our client Stridon. So great to do some events work, engaging people with big ideas and meaning. #branding #eventsmanagement #signage
- Today we're celebrating confidence at #TEDxLondon with our friends @Stridon https://t.co/G4gxylIIw7
- @dinamalkova @design_product and @pixeldotco are finalists for The Creative Industries Award! Well done guys! #LDBA2017
- Day of confidence talks and engagements at @TEDTalks London, sponsored by our @pixeldotco client @Stridon https://t.co/oOgVwYUQ5P
- It's a Sunday and we're heading off to #TEDxLondon, sponsored by our pioneering client @Stridon. Looking forward to a day of #confidence
- This weekend, come and discover confidence with our client STRIDON at #TEDxLondon
- We're excited to share this event hosted by our founders @pixeldotjan & @pixeldotluke, Building an Authentic Brand.
- Have a look, the Movement to Motion & Mixed Media Marketing @DMLA_org webinar with @natalie_l_lloyd & @pixeldotluke
- Enjoy games? Here's a game that teaches you how to #code
- There's still time to enter for a chance to win this great #TedxLondon event with @Stridon https://t.co/OGUnIwf1xH
- We're en route to #NYC. Get in touch if you're in town and fancy a coffee.
- Back from the bank holiday and we're already excited about this coming weekend where we'll be back working with STRIDON on a great events project. Watch this space! #brand #aerialphotography #thingsorganizedneatly
- Taking a #brand to new heights with a design that breaks the mould, is how we strive to set apart our clients too.
- We love our grub here at Pixeldot and this article has got us thinking about our favourite food designs.
- The first of our fearless leaders @januszrust has gone State-side in preparation for the #pixeldotNYC pop-up throughout June. See you in NY Jan!
- At Pixeldot we believe that #brands built with #purpose grow faster than those without. Unilever are a case in point https://t.co/qieoHueP8Y
- Travel inspired #illustration #typography mosaics by @nickmisani are a treat for the eyes and mind.
- We're back from #UWL17. Back to imagining fibre sensing technology through design.
- One of the best parts of #photography is having an excuse to meet wonderful new people. This week we're saying hello to lots of new smiling faces at #UWL17 #utilitiestech. Photo by @developimages
- Following their D&AD winning @sweden campaign, @VisitSwedenUK have listed the country on @Airbnb and it's marvellous https://t.co/pXN1vqDtNf
- Finally! the #timelapse of my #mural for @pixeldotco is on my website now: https://t.co/YZMIyWyaR8 #handlettering
- On today's shoot the model on show was the gorgeous @teslamotors X. A beautiful mix of technology, material and de…… https://t.co/4Qy5z01Ziz
- Our very own @developimages is up at #UWL17 capturing the event for the second year. Great to see so much of our work in print. #utilitiestech
- Absolutely love discovering new creative, so @womenwhodesign’s directory is a welcome addition to the bookmark bar.
- Unframing — how mixed reality technologies are reshaping our perception
- Google’s AI future: so impressive it’s scary!
- “A brand is a promise. A good brand is a promise kept” - Muhtar Kent
- It's a busy start to the week as Luke & Jason head up to Utility Week Live in #birmingham. Say hi if you spot them! #UWL17 #utilitiestech
- @Inutilonsnous Pleasure to have you over Virginie!
- On my way to Lewes. Looking forward to catching up with @pixeldotco and chatting about a #WiredBrekkie on branding!
- Effective #brand and #printfinish evolves a family-run catering company into a premium enterprise with big ideas.
- We love type, so the new journal #typenotes from @Fontsmith is hitting all the right marks in the studio today. https://t.co/lr1LzbbmRy
- We LOVE Paris. This creative’s guide to the city est parfait @runmyprocess @creativeboommag
- Where should the line be drawn when using data analytics for political campaigns? Thought provoking stuffhttps://t.co/6u34o5ZQUz
- We're really proud to launch an updated look for @theclarkeshouse website. Now to not get lost in it ogling beautiful homes! #webdesign #estateagent
- Tune into the @DMLA_org webinar this evening where we'll be talking B2B video & mixed media marketing https://t.co/DYDHKKz5CT
- The new #Pulp10 from @PulpJournal is looking fantastic, especially loving the neon spot colour used! Thanks… https://t.co/JPJD9wx0bL
- How much can VR alter your behaviour? Fascinating work by @MindCotine using VR to help people quit smokinghttps://t.co/wFXLcY1mW7
- The countdown clock is ticking! Not long until the #pixeldotNYC pop-up. We'll be there throughout all of June meeting clients and creatives alike. Get in touch if you want to grab a coffee with us. ☕️ 🗽
- Interesting predictions on the future of #branding on @FormFiftyFivehttps://t.co/Bmlo6lbY6j
- “Unframing — how mixed reality technologies are reshaping our perception” — @natalie_l_lloyd https://t.co/OodRiM74Ln https://t.co/l8lWjwGmA0
- Seeing a whole different side to #newyorkcity under the cover of darkness, with vibrant lighting and #photography.
- This human Pantone project aims to show every skin tone in the world @angelicadass #Humanaehttps://t.co/Fp7igRwENX
- It's a grey Monday down here in #Lewes and we're dreaming of summer sunshine, boat trips and a cold beer thanks to our client Shoreline. #printdesign
- Congratulations to @jdbesty on completing the challenging Seaford half marathon yesterday, running through the spec… https://t.co/hjFT7dktfN
- There are only 4 dogs in NYC called Walnut.
- Friday visual fuel in the studio! Thanks to @victionary_ for the brilliant books to inspire our next project… https://t.co/GgyS91Eiqc
- Anyone on the #southern rail train arriving at #londonbridge 7:20 carriage8 if you find my #ipad tweet me please. Thanks so much
- Taking #photography to new heights, with the London skyline looking stunning in the process.https://t.co/jBSAkvmFHi
- Thank you #MultiplicityBrighton, @Foilco and @anthonyburrill for the custom #typography #poster, we do like to be i… https://t.co/hW33TTRth6
- Can anyone help us with the supply of coloured simulator stock please, for an upcoming print job? #printjob
- Great website and inspiring initiativehttps://t.co/IxJ6vJPkkn
- Huge congratulations to the ever-creative @ithacaaudio on being featured in @creativereview’s Best Of for The Storm.
- Congratulations to our client @Futrli for absolutely killing it at #Accountex! Look at that crowd! https://t.co/jVva2MGyG9
- A must-read from Pixeldot @natalie_l_lloyd on how mixed reality tech is reshaping our perception #reframed17… https://t.co/dfSQI5fZKg
- Working from our London base today @theofficegroup in The Shard. Interior design seems to be based on magnetic fields. 👌🏻 #interiordesign
- “Art is not less important because you feel you could just hang it somewhere & enjoy it.” - @mmmgwww in @cerealmag
- #B2B brands reap rewards when using the kinds of customer experience strategies B2C brands execute every day
- Issue 1 available to buy online. While stock lasts https://t.co/kifJUlECcc #Automotive #print #design #culture… https://t.co/hgKMWXvesH
- Since we published @developimages's piece on #CSR we've had lots of conversations with clients about the purpose of their businesses. It's always inspiring to see people come to clearly articulate their purpose and we love how @hisbe_cic proudly put theirs above their doorway.
- Really great use of minimalist design practice to create an engaging #identity and #campaign to highlight #dyslexia
- Really enjoying the shared experiences of fellow designers on @interfacelovers - online mag for creative pros
- From artist to Brand Strategist @pixeldotco - @natalie_l_lloyd on her journey through various creative sectors… https://t.co/HM3jE7D16h
- We just kicked off a busy week of workshops in London; challenging people to examine the business they work in and how they feel about it. People often think of disruption as something immediate and shocking - either to markets or people - but often, real industry disruption begins with reflection so you can spot the opportunities open to you. #branding (letterpress by @januszrust)
- We are impressed with the the first issue of @5054magazine, with lovingly crafted content, beautiful imagery and a… https://t.co/IzLt7cGg5M
- From encouraging investment to optimism, the use of #colour in #branding can be used to great effect @ipfconline1
- Wonderful insight into the redesign by a studio favourite @WiredUK, especially the focus on #print of the magazine.
- Great evening of industry insights and print at #MultiplicyBrighton last night, including a beautiful #typography p… https://t.co/HyUex2gVMo
- It’s science: how engineering the right type of #story can elicit certain responses in our minds. https://t.co/u4WrlQggu0
- Really great data interpretation guide to new technologies by the wonderful Swedes over @kollegornahttps://t.co/kGRjPB0TuC
- Colourful cakes and lovingly crafted #packaging, two our favourite things in the studio #treats
- Loving the punk-rock passion for the #beautifulgame, at lower league level shown by @lxbrwn for Eastbourne Town FC.https://t.co/h79C2SQyZz
- Former Facebook data pro lifts the lid on the moral implications behind targeted advertising
- Bringing the streets of São Paulo to life, with the help of the local community #teamworkhttps://t.co/Dvr0tSkjjJ
- @platf9rm @7DialsArt Thanks! Come say hi if you're around - @natalie_l_lloyd will be there most weekends from 10-5
- Two of the Pixeldot team are gearing up for their exhibition @artisthouses this May. Check out their work on the @7dialsart trail, venue #8
- A great evening ahead of creative words and works at #MultiplicityBrighton with @Foilco & @FennerPaper https://t.co/Isms2pjine
- We love working with values driven companies like @fitzroy_transforminglives - a wonderful team of people whose work supports those with learning disabilities to do the simple things that make a real difference to everyday life. Find out more about the Pixeldot approach to values and purpose in our latest Brand Thread (link in bio)
- Great to catch up with our friends over @bruceshawllp today to discuss all the exciting things they have coming up over the next year. #upandcomers
- Back from another bank holiday spent brunching at our client @redroaster. Hope you all had a great long weekend.Photograph by @developimages
- Trust, consistency, colour and values – some of the key components of effective brands. #contentmarketing #branding… https://t.co/jjJ0906wJ3
- Amazing work everyone @pixeldotco, @iansthomas, and RMP team! https://t.co/LoF8BSFA30
- Super proud of everyone @pixeldotco and @runmyprocess @Fujitsu_Global for the #ebmawards GOLD award. Here's… https://t.co/lZhk8Auz1s
- Today our strategist @natalie_l_lloyd is at #reframed17 learning about immersive storytelling @LighthouseArts https://t.co/g6SFgW4KBr
- GOLD 🏆 we couldn't be more proud of our team for their hard work bringing the RMP brand to life, and to everyone at RunMyProcess for their willingness to embrace change and their new identity. #upandcomers
- @rocksaltnews @omobono_digital @theCOOKkitchen Thanks Rocksalt!
- With Spandau Ballet's Gold playing in the background this morning following our win last night with @RunMyProcess #EBMAawards it's safe to say we approach all projects with this mentality. Together, up-and-comers go boldly. #branding (print by our very own @developimages)
- Great news for the whole Pixeldot team and our wonderful client @runmyprocess as we picked up a GOLD #ebmawards! https://t.co/8uKnJUUVFO
- Amazing to receive this @_employerbrand award after all the blood, sweat and tears we put into our new brand - than… https://t.co/AGzACe3Ntv
- Together @pixeldotco with @runmyprocess as true Up & Comers won a #gold at the #EBMAwards - #alwaysbelieveinyoursoul
- Well done everyone @pixeldotco & @runmyprocess it's GOLD! At the #ebmawards tonight. #award #winner #client #happy https://t.co/1bPmj4wy3R
- It’s gold for @RunMyProcess and @Pixeldotco in Best use of employer brand in customer marketing
– many congrats. #EBMAwards
- Celebrating & remembering LGBTQ activist Gilbert Baker, @TypeWithPride brightens up our day with #typography
- Our Founders are on the way up to the #EBMAawards tonight to find out if we can add another bit of hardware to our trophy self 🏆. Again it's for our project with Fujistu's RunMyProcess 🙌🏻
- Photography is a huge part of brand. Our CD @pixeldotluke started with #polaroid & we’re loving #polaroidweek @Kodak https://t.co/pGLV9MQ5M8
- Air travel taken to the next Level with @flywithlevelE through great #design and beautiful simplicity.https://t.co/0nVH0HQTCf
- "76% of us [millenials] believe business should be a force for social good" - read why @developimages believes most CSR statements are bullsh*t on The Brand Thread (link in bio)
- Are we experiencing a shift in the mantra of home ownership towards private rental?
- @Pavilion_Office @Pixeldotchandra @runmyprocess Thank you!
- We're nominated for not just one, but TWO AWARDS with @runmyprocess at tonight's European #EBMawards. Wish us luck! #branding
- Taking a human-centred approach to the work we do with #designthinkinghttps://t.co/DvuTV1MbZH
- Photography is a huge part of brand. Our CD @pixeldotluke started with #polaroid & we’re loving #polaroidweek @Kodak
- Excited to see the impact of the 5G testbed in the @FuseBoxBtn & how it might help advance our connected city #IoT #autonomousvehicles etc
- Exciting times in the Pixeldot office - we might be getting a shower installed. Bring on cycling to work this summer!
- “The value of listening in B2B branding” — @natalie_l_lloyd https://t.co/hvRkx8FoRX https://t.co/WAE1aJNJBE
- Happy birthday to our wonderful Office Manager, @pixeldotsheri! https://t.co/9W3ah9osph
- Our strategist @natalie_l_lloyd is off to #Reframed17 on Thursday @LighthouseArts. Give her a shout if you want to chat immersive brands.
- Happy Birthday to the most chill office dog, Walnut! https://t.co/egLvgGx2wz
- We love collaborating with great local #illustrators like @will_scobie. You can usually spot him #sketching in coff… https://t.co/ZQxS1wyquX
- When she's not speaking about "content architecture", "annual narratives" & "thought leadership programmes" (#marketing), Julia is most likely to be found singing karaoke, drinking English Sparkling Wine and raising an eyebrow.
- What are we thinking Facebook? #terrifying #impressive #conflictedhttps://t.co/TXxDSAILAR
- Imagine designing your city, your way. @BlockBuildersUK are aiming to make that possible for #Brighton in Minecraft.
- Start living more creatively with the less is more philosophy #minimalismhttps://t.co/ok48pBW5Y3
- Preparing your #content strategy? A few tips before you set off...https://t.co/ZoUZij8Z7q … #contentmarketing https://t.co/wBFIUGemD6
- Alan Rickman? And Bowie? Both were designers, who knew?!https://t.co/7BThPEcb8H
- Our fearless leader @pixeldotjan just cleared #IE9 testing on a responsive, parallax infographic website on the 1st pass. #devgoals
- Why wait when you can Make It Now! An inspiring book from @anthonyburrillhttps://t.co/8MMQMdHYBv
- We love the sombre, subtle beauty of the #Brexit passport designed by Ian Macfarlanehttps://t.co/BY4EBV980k
- Julia specialises in helping up-and-coming B2B brands that you're just about to hear about. She loves variety, which is handy this month as she's been working on projects ranging from life rafts to coding, to Christian Slater. If you haven't seen HP's "The Wolf" yet, we highly recommend checking it out. #b2bmarketing
- Two of our favourite things in the Pixeldot studio are combined in this tasty read #food #photographyhttps://t.co/aOTu699lhr
- Acoustic wall panels from @mutdesign are our new favourite design product of the week. https://t.co/KeU26PRShd
- How is #RunMyProcess transforming the way businesses work?
#digitalproblemsolvers #enablingdigital #BPM… https://t.co/Pu6qTiXu3g
- One of @julia_c_rust's first projects with us and Man Bites Dog was a campaign for ?What If! It included loads of beautiful content (including this report), about which Forbes said; "Eveb the language is innovative in the context of the UK market - it's direct, honest and pulls no punches." #notsohumblebrag
- .@RealRvw @mrjasonlarkin @jack_self visual/tone style of @RealRvw makes sense now that I see you're curator of the British Pavilion!
- @GemmaAllen01 @inspiredAUB Well then, we're looking forward to seeing what you get up to when you graduate!
- Got our 1st copy of @RealRvw - aesthetic of the journal reminds us of @mrjasonlarkin's Cairo Divided from #bpb12 https://t.co/CmPDyJ3rmD
- Great to see @inspiredAUB alumnae @GemmaAllen01 exploring colour schemes through makeuphttps://t.co/rO8Dzmv0AV
- Hail Aaron Draplin, King of Print Process 🙌 #printgeek #process
- Hail Aaron Draplin, King of Print Process :raised_hands::skin-tone-2: #printgeek #process https://t.co/EV4uLrPSsN
- Our Founder @pixeldotluke shares his thoughts on the value in #CSR today on @Mediumhttps://t.co/2OHYOhYYWM
- When standing out is all about blending in, with beautiful and considered #architecture and #designhttps://t.co/RkkBtAjpEf
- Thanks for the postcard @KevinJustinBeck love playing with the https://t.co/h895nLq3re site https://t.co/ziRJvZOpbA
- Happy post bank holiday everyone! This short week we'll be revealing a little bit about our newest #pixeldotteam member @julia_c_rust. With over a decade of comms experience to tell you about it's going to be a squeeze to fit it all in. Journalist, in-house marketer, Account Director and more. She's now our resident content marketing specialist, creating campaigns that get our clients' amazing brands in front of their audiences. #contentmarketing
- We might be a tad biased towards anything Swedish, but this Museum of Fail is perfect: https://t.co/y9hOXpH1Vs
- Wondering whether there are any #privatejet companies pushing the envelope by using technology for better CX
- Happy long weekend everyone. We're looking forward to taking some inspiration from this changing season, from rituals of celebration and new life. Perfectly brought to life through this fresh tea from our client @puretisanes, dreamy. #easter #ostara #branding
- Would love to see @BlockBuildersUK achieve their #crowdfunding goal to build Brighton in Minecraft.
- “Combining light therapy, soundscapes & bespoke natural scents with purposefully designed sequences” @ChromaYoga
- Would say we’re looking forward to the bank holiday, but it means we miss out on our weekly @SevenSpices lunch. #gutted
- Loving the ‘anarchical splendour’ of this rebellious perfumery brand by Made by Phil
- Sometimes the smallest things have the biggest impact. Clare worked with our creative team to find the right words for this premium DM that would resonate with the landlord clientele. In a fairly formulaic industry, MTM allowed us to 'push the envelope' and use data driven messaging to show demonstrable value to its clients. A big winner. #copywriting #premiumbrand
- Really looking forward to listening to @Ozwald_Boateng's ideas worth spreading at #TEDxLondon https://t.co/HNLFvhB0Cs
- Today's shoot with our friends at @pixeldotcoKiller crew jonathangnicol
- Wow! Our fantastic client @runmyprocess is featured in @cioreview top 20 most promising BPM providers #IOT #brand https://t.co/j11z7FmbUZ
- The sun is shining and the air is filled with birdsong - is there a better soundtrack to the working day? Not for our expert partner Clare Taylor, whose two favourite things are birds and words. When she's looking for inspiration for creative content, you'll catch her with her eye to the sky.
- Interesting facts about the designer’s staple creative tool #obesssion
- ‘On the nature of fun’ - fascinating read about the creation of the @hackaball https://t.co/mZcngmoeK7
- ‘On the nature of fun’ - fascinating read about the creation of the @hackaballhttp://ow.ly/ADtW30aIvEy
- Great website and interesting #insurtech proposition from @jettyhttps://t.co/1NxSXH0Awu
- This week we're celebrating #pixeldotteam member & expert partner Clare Taylor. She's one of our fantastic copywriters and marketers who has been working with us on some great campaigns for companies and charities alike. #copywriting
- Congratulations to @jdbesty on a new PB time of 3:13:37 in the scorching 2017 #brightonmarathon yesterday… https://t.co/0t0mHkMOvN
- Fascinating film on the legacy of the formidable Zaha Hadid by @clickclickjim @mark_itecture & @ArchitectsJrnal https://t.co/9SMs66nW1K
- Great to hear Marc Pritchard @ProcterGamble calling for increased brand guardianship from agencies they work with.
- @Pavilion_Office @pixeldotluke You mean you haven't experienced the delights of our karaoke and dance moves yet?
- Happy Fri-yay everyone! https://t.co/VIba2feACm
- ‘On the nature of fun’ - fascinating read about the creation of the @hackaballhttps://t.co/706Xuys9y6
- What are you having for lunch today?https://t.co/L9NwdMXvZp
- Three words that have stood the test of time #beansmeansheinzhttps://t.co/UgdYVIE7ok
- Looking forward to celebrating the launch of @BlockBuildersUK crowdfunding campaign tonight @BA_i360
- Exciting #brand, engaging content and tasty products from @thetribeway. We love being #FuelledByTribe… https://t.co/hck7hOgshf
- We're in the midst of an office refresh to go with our brand update and @shericlark9 has been busy adding the subtle touches to the space, like these bronze glass racks which look great in the black unit. Next stop; the bar! #thingsorganisedneatly
- Very honored to receive the HC Award for the Best corporate re-branding from #TransformEuro 2017!
Thank you… https://t.co/Sktmj97oCP
- It's the second day celebrating #pixeldotteam member @shericlark9. She loves nothing more than a big clear out and is currently ridding our office of all thing's no longer useful. "Clutter is stuck energy. The word clutter derives from the Middle English word "clotter," which means to coagulate - and that's about as stuck as you can get."
- I think we’re in love. Can totally get behind the retro gaming aesthetic of this year’s @ffconf… https://t.co/8oi18t4qLP
- Well done @jdbesty for volunteering at the @Brooksrunninguk #RunSignatureTour on Saturday https://t.co/IFYFPbVkmK
- An overview of the #contentmarketing funnel & which outputs are suitable for each stage of engagement @ipfconline1 https://t.co/dfgPppmtcT
- Everyone needs a person in the office who can keep us all in shape. This week we're celebrating our #pixeldotteam member @shericlark9 our Office Manager.
- A brilliant article by @bryce on the illusion of scale being the only metric of success
- It's Fri-Yay and what better way to celebrate than helping an incredible group of people launch their new #brand. Congratulations to the whole #Stridon team! Check out the brand spanking new site on www.stridon.co.uk
- @pixeldotco My sincere thanks to the whole @Pixeldot team. You know the best bit? This is just the beginning.
- Feeling quite proud to be part of this! @MIStringer @Stridon https://t.co/AvFAQsKqCn
- Huge congratulations @MIStringer! It's an honour to be a part of your journey. https://t.co/S3C5Tu9tQg
- Really proud to launch the @Stridon website today. A business full of pioneering individuals, led by @MIStringer https://t.co/xqAkgc850x 🚀
- @Pavilion_Office @Stridon @MIStringer Aren't they just? Inspirational sock game
- @nickking910 Hope you like the site Nick! Great choice on having Bowie as your pioneer 👌🏻
- Really proud to be launching the @Stridon website today. Great work by everyone involved https://t.co/xqAkgc850x (cc: @MIStringer)
- @WiredSussex @natalie_l_lloyd @runmyprocess Thanks!
- #DigitalWorkplace is transforming, find out how enterprises need to adapt to provide a more user centric service… https://t.co/1T9NZvWd6E
- Some of the @pixeldotco team enjoying #TransformEuro. What an awesome night! #branding #awards https://t.co/W73U3arL3L
- From @NorwichUniArts to #founding @pixeldotco to @TransformEvents #TransformEuro #awards. Buddies through it all. https://t.co/4iCOTcUm9Z
- @ianhobbs13 Thanks Ian!
- Celebrating the success of @runmyprocess brand strategy at the #TransformEuro Awards with @pixeldotco https://t.co/rA7XC5esKv
- What is your least favourite font and why?https://t.co/WU914oyFRs
- Excited to experiment #printideas using the new selection of sparkles from the @Foilco designer shade book. https://t.co/XI7cWvH6Va
- Some nice Commercial #type #fonts developed by @PauloBarnesi @commercialtype individually, in partnership and by ex… https://t.co/Kgm7AmOQCK
- We can hardly contain ourselves for tonight's @TransformEvents Europe Awards. Keep your fingers crossed for us and @runmyprocess
- This couldn't be more up @pixeldotco street - #cycling #design #jerseys #history - the perfect read 👍🏻🚴🏻🚴🏻♀️ https://t.co/JeAj7opjfK
- Find out how organisations can overcome barriers to #digital transformation in this great read from @cmi_managershttps://t.co/rmLh409Gd3
- Paper is not just for words!https://t.co/Y6Sh6zRuTK
- Re-est today, @GreyLondon becomes Valenstein&Fatt; standing up for diversity in the face of xenophobia
- Well done @runmyprocess on being recognised as one of the 20 Most Promising BPM Solution Providers. Congrats!
- Congratulations @runmyprocesshttps://t.co/3eIZwX8JG8
- Why great delivery makes all the difference to clients and the overall project.https://t.co/uT4fVUjeSY
- Published by our very own @natalie_l_lloyd https://t.co/AoHUal7LrU
- Thank you @jess_fedrigoni for bringing in some awesome new paper samples and a copy of the new @Fedrigoniuk Pulp ma… https://t.co/Ti7fbgQnLq
- On #brexit day, can’t help but share @nytimes #brand message. “The truth is hard”https://t.co/0bw35pSisu
- "...brands are making claims not just about what people should buy, but about what people should be."https://t.co/KbQBTQsGu3
- Some interesting stats to look at...https://t.co/ojv3F7Q08s
- Good luck to our strategist @natalie_l_lloyd who is speaking tonight @belongcon in #Brighton about her side project Manner. Manner is a series of dinner events that bring together a cross-disciplinary group of people to explore a theme over a small plate dinner. A great opportunity to have ideas collide (and eat great food, obviously).
- A fintech startup was launched by former Barclays CEO to create new banking ecology in the cloud.https://t.co/R5p77HLDFY
- Good luck to our fabulous #strategist and #technologist @natalie_l_lloyd for her guest talk @belongcon later today.… https://t.co/UVe06o7CfC
- The Three Hour Brand Sprinthttps://t.co/lU8ZdCnQWk
- The importance of family time while working, why you should take parental leave.https://t.co/MIo0ZPPI2I
- A very good read about how agencies can learn from other agencies by attending each other's meetings.https://t.co/lwbonruUdS
- This week we're introducing @natalie_l_lloyd on our #pixeldotteam Instagram. Nat is our resident strategist and technologist. Over the next few days we'll be sharing a bit more about her.
- Some interesting new packaging.https://t.co/ishrXQtQfj
- The week is finally here. Counting down the days until the unveiling of the new @Stridon courtesy of our friends @pixeldotco #excitement
- Alibaba wants to build its own NASAhttps://t.co/Y1ldp2paNj
- Lovely location for a pre-meeting #coffee in #London, at @thewrencoffee https://t.co/478XstApga https://t.co/aBYAv3Mn7c
- Design trends revolutionizing the entrepreneurial and corporate ecosystems in tech.https://t.co/Vwfy3v2Brs
- A great piece written by our own @natalie_l_lloydhttps://t.co/2OTIVYNJOB
- The importance of purpose alignment in brand.https://t.co/XQyOPpTJoX
- You can help to raise funds for Stoneham Bakehouse Community Supported bakery. Click below.https://t.co/b8JvvegaUu
- A very interesting insight into the work of Paula Scher - have a look.https://t.co/SSDxY9FEhy
- Thinx goes where no tampon maker has gone before with their packaging.https://t.co/o5QKy6WQ2f
- Listen to this great podcast about Famous Architect Frank Lloyd Wright and his Usonia project.https://t.co/yQi19tju3D
- Glad you enjoyed it @pixeldotco Hope we see you and the #team back with us again soon 🍽️👊 https://t.co/NqrXQryu7L
- We @pixeldotco had our friends and clients @ryanjigsawclaimsconsulting in yesterday, it wa… https://t.co/aH6uZ8nJd1 https://t.co/7na7xVh90G
- Team night out experiencing the gastronomic delights of @cincinuk. Delicious!
- Team night out experiencing the gastronomic delights of @cincinuk. Delicious! @ Cin Cin https://t.co/PE5Cv9Z5Ds
- Today we helped perpetuate the trope that creative agencies gather round whiteboards and post-it notes. Led by @januszrust we all got together to discuss the findings of our research into an existing client brand; discussing whether those perceptions align to the business goals and target audience. Genuinely love this "Gather" phase. #brandthread #gather #brandstrategy
- On day 2 celebrating #pixeldotteam member and Co-Founder, @januszrust we're sharing one of his favourite projects - RunMyProcess. RMP was acquired by Fujitsu and needed a brand that could engender purpose within the team, but also sit comfortably and make sense with the wider Fujitsu global business. The project has been shortlisted for 3 awards... one of which we're looking forward to going along to next week. #rebrand #branding
- It's Monday morning, so as part of the ongoing #pixeldotteam celebration we're introducing our Scandi leader; Digital Director / Founder @januszrust. Can anyone think of a great caption for this pic?
- The BW project has been an outstanding example of the value a strong brand thread can bring to a business. BW's Built With messaging empowered the company with a flexible, creative narrative that ran throughout their culture, collateral and environment. Seeing the impact this project has had on brand awareness is really fulfilling - @developimages #brandthread #branding
- Thank you for a great collaboration. We hope everyone enjoys the special edition: https://t.co/pfUsDjKl1Z… https://t.co/TFIAQUbOQu
- Great feedback about the @BruceshawLLP Voice we helped design fro #MIPIM2017 https://t.co/5wDTooEcnu Hope you're all having fun in Cannes!
- Let's talk about everyone in tech, not just #womenintech, changing the message w/ @natalie_l_lloyd @pixeldotco… https://t.co/eMWgd99io2
- Today we're sharing @developimages top 9 visual heroes; a perfect oasis of inspiration on a Wednesday. A bold mix of colour, line and abstraction, Luke's choices affirm the same clean and sharp aesthetic he brings to creative here at Pixeldot. #inspiration
- We're getting ready to head over to #T17Jobs where @natalie_l_lloyd will be talking #womenintech. Feel free to chat to us about brand/digi!
- We couldn't talk about our Creative Director (or anyone else in the team for that matter) without talking about food. Last week @developimages popped into the new @redroaster and @pike_pine to capture some shots for the site that we launched TODAY 🚀🙌🏻 We'll be first in line to book a table at the counter and experience @mattgillan_chef_'s gastronomic adventure.
- Learn about women in tech from @natalie_l_lloyd @WiredSussex Talent 2017 tomorrow. From 1.30pm – don't miss it! https://t.co/hhFQUdzMLr
- This week we're celebrating one of our Founders, @developimages. Luke is the "dot" in Pixeldot and our creative director - leading our approach to visual identity and creative design. Over the next few days we'll be sharing some of Luke's work and what inspires him in his role.
- We're delighted to have made the shortlist for #RARAwards17 https://t.co/uPp0zk9iEO
- It was so great to see so many impassioned creative women in technology at last night's #shesaysbtn https://t.co/6FBb2SP09Q
- Today's the day! The launch of @commonbtn. We'll be celebrating with them this evening.
- Our celebration of our wonderful team member wouldn't be complete without sharing her beautiful words. This little excerpt was from a @puretisanes campaign where Chandra took inspiration from wine tasting notes as a way to describe their delicious tea. Scrumptious! #copywriting
- What's it like to be female in digital sector? Find out from @natalie_l_lloyd @pixeldotco @Talent2017Jobs #IWD2017 https://t.co/4qdrtcxHOt
- It's week three of showcasing the @pixeldotco team and our second day helping you get to know our project manager Chandra. An avid reader and self-confessed wordaholic, she is perfectly at home creating new #content for clients, or #copy editing sprawling documents into shape.
As the #author Annie Proulx has said; "You should write because you love the shape of stories and sentences and the creation of different words on a page. Writing comes from reading, and reading is the finest teacher of how to write."
- Happy #InternationalWomensDay from the ladies of Pixeldot https://t.co/rDVnQxOgRP
- Super proud 2have a team made up of inspiring, dynamic women @pixeldotco ladies, ur awesome : Nat, Chandra, Catia,… https://t.co/6ZJvNSxaL4
- Read about Why diversity matters in technology, written by our very own @natalie_l_lloyd for @WeAreTheCityhttps://t.co/Yf4EwR4Vdk
- #projectmanager @Pixeldotco, Chandra likes things to be in scope, on time and on budget. She does love a good Gantt chart and to see a project hitting its intended milestones is something that makes her smile! This is one of her current favourite #Gantt charts for a #client with an overarching #rebrand and sub-brands. So far, on schedule! 👌
- Just one of the great shots taken by @pixeldotluke from the studio shoot for @Stridon https://t.co/RaW55Q9WRJ
- It's good to hear that our friends at @Stridon enjoyed our recent photoshoot. Read more here.
- We're introducing a @pixeldotco team member each week and next up is our #projectmanager Chandra. Find out more about her in our forthcoming posts.
- We're introducing a @pixeldotco team member each week and next up is our #projectmanager Chandra. Find out more about her in our forthcoming posts.
- It's Friday! So as a brief interlude in introducing our team and their work we'd love to celebrate the relaunch of our heartland coffee house @redroaster who reopened their brand new doors this week. It's an absolute pleasure to be working with the talented team creating a visual identity for the reimagined space - from daytime coffee trading to the delectable @pike_pine in the evening. Congratulations to the whole team. We're looking forward to launching Pike & Pine with you soon! #branding
- It’s day four of showcasing #Brand Thinker Jason Best: @pixeldotco designer and purveyor of perfect #print.
He has recently completed this fantastic large format poster for our client @BrightonRace, as part of their season opener #campaign.A playful take on horseracing just right for the predominantly #Brighton-based audience, this strong, typographic-led visual features an #image of a real-life #jockey silk that arrived at our studio for photographing – complete with authentic mud splatters! “It was fun working with the idea of the horseracing #process and seeing how we could bring that to life in an enticing way,” says Jason. “I can also proudly take credit for the male modelling involved in the #jockey silk #photoshoot – as a keen runner, let’s just say my physique was the most suitably matched in the studio for this task!”
- A gorgeous design from the #seasonopener #campaign we're creating for the fabulous Brighton Racecourse!… https://t.co/vWXQrGEcg9
- We're pleased to announce that our rebrand for @runmyprocess has been shortlisted for a further two #awards! @_EmployerBrand #branding
- It's day 2 of celebrating @pixeldotco #designer Jason Best and it's time to focus on his exceptional #print skills. The image shown is a custom foldout broadsheet designed by Jason to promote an urban development set within 200 acres of lush landscape in #kenya .The area is surrounded by flowing rivers and a stunning freshwater lake, elements Jason wanted to bring into the #design. The special print finish foil logo on the front of the foldout gives a premium feel and mirrors the #brand name with its shimmer effect finish. Foil supplied by @Foilco and printing by the exceptional @darwindidit
- A medal a day keeps the doctor away – that’s the unofficial MO of #pixeldot designer Jason Best. A keen marathon runner and fitness advocate, Jason won this little beauty (pictured) and a #personalbest at last week’s #thorpeparkhalfmarathon. “I take the same approach to running as I do to working at Pixeldot,” he says. “It’s something I love to do and I have the drive and determination to keep getting better and better every day.” #design #determination #running #trainhard #goals
- Hello...this is my mentor and friend...@natalie_l_lloyd #womenintech https://t.co/ggTbHHMkOP https://t.co/dxtmSCaqz6
- Meet our next talented designer - Jason Best. Besides being passionate about designing, he is very passionate about running....more on his running tomorrow.
- From replicating the feel of origami online to creating a playful handout for #utilityweek @catiaspneves is a full stack designer who loves to incorporate a sense of play into her work.
- Until the end of this week we're celebrating the work of @catiaspneves - one of our talented designers. We knew Cátia was going to be a good egg when she stepped into the Oki-Nami project with the idea for conveying their contemporary Japanese brand through design references to origami online. 👌🏽 #webdesign #origami #branding
- Happy 1st Birthday to the wonderful @jigsawccl. Find out more about their journey in this great, honest blog: https://t.co/wgEUECnYUf
- Foodie outings, a visiting masseuse, hipster chic studio & just 10mins from #Brighton . Lots of perks w/ this… https://t.co/390yx8ZXwG
- We're looking for someone to create custom, burnt wood, engraved keyrings. If you're that person get in touch! #craft #woodwork #lewes
- Excellent morning at @WiredSussex #wiredbrekkie with @BennaP and @natalie_l_lloyd joining @AneelaRose on the panel.… https://t.co/sYEzQKIFjF
- @MIStringer We aim to please :)
- Not only is @catiaspneves the best barista in the office, but she's also our go-to gal for infographics and iconography. A native of Portugal, Càtia inherently grasps the power of design clarity to help communicate across cultures. "If I can translate a concept into a design that can be understood by anyone, I know I've nailed it." #design #iconography #visualcommunication #viscomm
- With @pixeldotco 5 year birthday it was time to photograph the heroes that have made the b… https://t.co/YCO70uXTLs https://t.co/ev4awq6VOg
- Over the next few weeks we'll be celebrating each member of our team following the launch of our new brand. First up is Cátia Neves, one of our talented designers and in-house barista. #pixeldotteam
- We are so excited to be working on the website for @RedRoasterBTN & @PikeandPine_at! https://t.co/I8PBJQbR4O
- @PollyannaWW Thank you
- Looking for a talented senior dev with a penchant for front-end to come and work alongside me & @pixeldotco team: https://t.co/lrb4CjoFW5
- Thanks for being part of our journey @FitzRoyUk! #pixeldotat5 https://t.co/8IBs6azgYk
- We're looking for a talented senior developer to join our growing web team. Love frontend? Like Wordpress? Join us: https://t.co/Px0ejHIuXa
- Over the next week we'll be sharing more stories from the past five years, our team and (drum roll please) we'll shortly be launching our new website and branding. Continue the celebration with us. #pixeldotat5
- It's not only our work and clients that have scaled and grown over the past 5 years; we've also had new editions to the Pixeldot family. This is Thea, our youngest member of the family at 10 months old. #pixeldotat5 #photography
- One of our favourite challenges is working out how to inject creativity, curiosity and clarity into complex work. On this project, we enlisted the help of @will_scobie to work with us on a series of illustrations for Castrol's thought leadership campaign: Mined, Made, Moved. #pixeldotat5 #communications #viscomm
- Of course, it's not all been work. Last year we took the opportunity to exercise our competitive nature with a game of laser quest. No comments on who won... #boysvsgirls #pixeldotat5
- It's our 5th birthday, so we're reflecting on our journey on Instagram. You can follow along over here: https://t.co/AqEw2ul2fZ #pixeldotat5
- One of our first ever clients, Oki-Nami affirmed our passion for food with their deliciously fresh ingredients, elegance and contemporary setting. Creating the #brand, #photography and site to compliment the food was a joy #pixeldotat5
- A lot can happen in five years and Futrli are a great testament to what a difference a few years can make. Founded in 2014 as Crunchboards, Hannah and Amy scaled their business to become one of the most highly praised SaaS tools for analysing your business. It's been great to work with these #upandcomers throughout their journey. #pixeldotat5
- With each project we've seen how #branding can help build, transform or scale businesses. Mr & Mrs Clarke started as a new business and have since grown to offer curated properties across the UK #pixeldotat5
- Our journey has taken us from a coffee meeting in @redroaster to our first NYC pop-up this coming June. From Belfast to Lagos, we've had the pleasure of working with clients across the globe. All from our little epicentre in Brighton (ok, Lewes). Illustration for Brilliant Brighton
- The past 5 years wouldn't be the same without the people we've met and worked with along the way. Here's a shot of the @hisbe_cic team we took for Bainbridge Lewis. They're an incredible challenger supermarket defining How It Should Be - with happiness before profits. They are, for sure, the #upandcomers #pixeldotat5
- From supermarkets to recruiters, we've loved working with brands looking to #disrupt an established industry. #pixeldotat5
- It was such a delight to do the branding for @kathrynsargentbespoke who also turn five years old this year! Happy birthday to all the team at 37 Savile Row. #pixeldotat5
- To celebrate our first five years in business, we're sharing some of our work and memories. Kicking it off; two of our excellent team members give us their Blue Steel - Catia & Chandra. #pixeldotat5
- We love collaborating with great creatives and it's been a pleasure to find excuses to work with the very talented @will_scobie over the past 5 years #pixeldotat5
- Happy Anniversary #Pixeldot!! 5 years today and getting stronger each day! Thank you to everyone who's been part of this journey.
- Happy Anniversary to us! 5 yrs today & getting stronger each day. Thank you to everyone who's been part of this jou… https://t.co/DKk4Os6CpO
- #WexMondays my buddy - Walnut the Whippet. #Whippet #dogsoftwitter #studio #photography #Nikon @UKNikon https://t.co/KWDmmxIEbQ
- With your brand, should you follow the leader or embrace the difference?
- From Portugal to Brand Thinking with Pixeldot, it's been a long journey
- The top 5 things to do when branding for multiple cultures
- Brand from within
- What's with the thinking?
- Joining the Pixeldot team and becoming a brand thinker