Are you an up-and-comer? we’re looking for you
We’re moving to Brighton in June 2018! Now is a great time to join our team and shape our new office.
We understand that a creative career is different from other careers. In other industries you enjoy your work, and often leave it at the office. A creative person however, is always imagining, soaking up creativity, new ideas and inspiration; it truly is a career for life and, at Pixeldot, we create a supportive lifestyle to match.
We often see agencies balloon in size and then their bubble bursts – is that good for anyone? – we don’t think so. So, before we recruit for any role we make sure we have the work now and long term to support our team to grow together and as individuals. If you feel you are truly an up-and-comer and you want to be a part of one of the most dynamic branding agencies in the UK – we can’t wait to hear from you.
Project management is something that is essential to the smooth running and client happiness of a creative agency. At Pixeldot we have developed a project management process to help our clients not only get the most from their time with us, but to also make sure the process is an enjoyable one. With that being said, the person who fills this role will be an important and valuable member of the Pixeldot family. We’re looking for a maternity cover project manager to work with our client services team, who is a good communicator and well organised.
Things you should have:
- Attention to detail – this is super important. Great brand projects are built on the finest of details and that’s what you need to be able to pick up on, convey and enjoy working within.
- Punctuality – Clearly this should be a given, a great project manager should hate being late, always plan ahead and be ready to be flexible at a moments notice.
- Passion – Whilst you could have a passion for numbers, spreadsheets and processes it’s your passion for positive relationships that we value most. Communicating both internally with our designers and creatives, and externally with clients of all size, shapes and aspirations will be a core part of the role.
- Proactive – Be the first one to keep clients abreast of projects and nurture relationships to help them identify areas where they may need help.
- An ability to multitask – Being a project manager in a creative agency is like no other. You need to be able to multi-task, whether its a number of projects or juggling calls, photoshoot castings and client lunch deliveries it should all be water off a duck’s back to you.
- Independence within a team environment – A creative agency is a team environment and particularly at Pixeldot where we have individuals with specific skill sets. The team is collaborative and dynamic but does require each person to work autonomously to drive their section of the project forward.
- 1-2 years+ previous account manager experience, ideally agency side
- Experience of project planning and delivery
- Great at building relationships with clients and their teams
- Experience in preparing quotations and controlling project budgets
- Good at multi-tasking and able to manage numerous projects at the same time
- Good presentation skills
- Proven experience at being lead contact for key accounts
Pixeldot is a small team with a real ambition to create outstanding branding projects for our clients that go above and beyond their expectation. It is like a little family at Pixeldot with the dogs running around, kids popping into the studio and generally just a real mix of life following through the agency. We are looking for someone who wants to be involved in the team, gel with the culture of the agency whilst bringing their own personality, excitement and passions to the team. You need to be self motivated, enjoy the freedom of being creative whilst being able to work collaboratively, and most importantly you need to have the drive to learn.
We’re a small team, a family – who work hard collectively and we reward our team for that hard work. As such, our benefits include:
- Unlimited holiday
- Team breakfasts & lunches on the regular
- Monthly nights out in Brighton or London (note: we’re into fancy food, karaoke, culture & more)
- Beer/Wine fridge in the office
- Beautifully designed offices
- Flexible working hours and a firm belief in work life balance
- Massage once a month
- Team away days regularly
- Team weekend away in 2018
- And more…
Please apply with the following:
Information about you – and what makes you stand out from the crowd and how you can help Pixeldot be up-and-coming. Please include your CV and anything else that you feel will make the difference to us.
Dependent on experience so give us an insight into your value
The role is to be based in our Brighton office which we are moving into on the 1st of June. Whilst the role is full time maternity cover until March 2019, we are really looking for someone who would grow with our team to become indispensable.
Please no recruiters – seriously!